I. BASIC INFORMATION
- The administrator of data collected via the Website is: Nowodworski Estates sp.z o.o. sp. k. with its seat in Kraków, Sukiennicza 8 / U8, 31-069 Kraków, hereinafter referred to as “Administrator” or “We“.
- Contact with the Administrator is possible at the following e-mail address: email@example.com or by calling: +48 000000000.
- Each entity using the Website is its “User“.
II. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
What are cookies?
Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, sent by the server and saved on the device on the User’s side (eg laptop, telephone, computer). Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number. Cookies do not harm the User’s computer and do not contain viruses.
Types and purposes of using cookies
The website uses the so-called session cookies that are deleted automatically when the Website or web browser is turned off, and persistent cookies that remain on the User’s end device for a specified period of time or until they are deleted by the User on their End Device.
Cookies are used for the following purposes
- improving navigation on the Website, adjusting the content of the Website to User’s preferences and optimizing the use of the Website;
- storing and analyzing information on whether the User is new or returning;
- keeping statistics and analyzing Users’ behavior on the Internet and their consumer preferences;
- remarketing, i.e. research on the behavior of Website visitors by anonymous analysis of their activities (e.g. repeated visits to specific pages, keywords, etc.) in order to provide them with tailored ads also when they visit other websites on the Google advertising network.
Information on the possibility of disabling cookies
- Safari (iOS)
Third party cookies
2. Google Analytics
The Administrator may use Google Analytics services provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA to analyze traffic on the Website and to optimize it. We recommend that you read the detailed information on how Google Analytics processes data at the link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245. The User may block information about his activity on the Website from being shared with Google Analytics. To do this, install the browser add-on provided by Google LLC available at the link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
3. Google Ads
4. Social Plugins
If a User with a profile on one of the social networks does not want the operator of a given portal to collect data via the Website and combine it with other saved data, before visiting the Website, he should log out of the given social network and delete the relevant cookies.
5. Server logs
Information about some of the Users’ behaviors is logged in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the Website and to ensure the most efficient service of the hosting services provided. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be saved:
- time of the inquiry,
- time of sending the answer,
- name of the client station – identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL of the page previously visited by the user (referral link) information about the User’s browser,
- Information about the IP address.
The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User. The server logs are auxiliary material used to administer the Website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.